Warm Fireplace Greetings!
While the weather gets chillier and chillier I just love my socks! What better than to have handcrafted Socks that you have made yourself! So if you are a knitter or crocheter then these links are for you!! If you try them out send us a pic and let us know how you like the patterns! I happen to be a favorite of www.Bevscountrycottage.com they have everything and any pattern you can imagine for knitting and crochetting!
1. Sock Knitting 101
2. Bev’s Quick Two-needle socks
3. Basic Sock Pattern in 8 sizes
4.Basic Two –needle sock pattern in 3 yarn weights
5. A really nice crochet ankle sock using sock weight yarn
6. Crochet child’s sock
7. Crochet socks – three styles from one pattern (nice, too!)
8. Same three styles from one pattern, this time for kids
9. Basic crochet thick socks
10. another “how to knit a sock” tutorial – step by step with pictures
11. Ladies simple sock on circular needles ( “simple”, so they say – I haven’t tried this!)
12. Easy beginner knit socks
13. Toe up crochet socks – the ultimate crochet socks!
I would say sudsing away but tonight I will be Crochetting away some hats!