Tower Garden® is a state-of-the-art vertical aeroponic growing system, now being offered by Juice Plus+. It’s perfect for rooftops, patios, balconies, terraces—just about any relatively sunny place outside. Using aeroponics and a specially formulated Tower Tonic plant food, it grows almost any vegetable, herb, or flower—and many fruits—in less time than it takes in soil.
Technology. Vision. Passion. It took all three—and more than 5 years—to fully develop Tower Garden. Tim Blank was Greenhouse Manager for Epcot’s cutting-edge agricultural display until 2005. He left and founded Future Growing with the dream that someday everybody on the planet would have access to healthy food in their own home and local community.
With vine-ripened produce right outside your back door, Tower Garden makes it convenient to eat more fruits and vegetables. Not only that, because Tower Garden produce is better tasting, better looking—even better smelling—you and your family will likely find yourselves wanting to eat more fruits and vegetables. So you’ll reap additional nutritional benefits as well. You can grow up to 20 plants with your standard Tower Garden, and you can grow a wide variety of what you and your family like to eat, from gourmet lettuces and leafy greens to luscious tomatoes, strawberries, and melons.
Each Tower Garden holds 20 plants and can grow anything from gourmet lettuces and herbs to beautiful vine-ripened tomatoes. Best of all, because of the patented aeroponic growing system, the plants will grow in less time than it would normally take in the soil.
When you purchase Tower Garden, you’ll have a full range of customer support to help ensure a successful growing experience, including their online Resource Center.
Tower Garden’s key advantages to traditional gardening
- Comes with everything you need to start growing
- Compact design fits almost anywhere, including patios, decks, porches, balconies, terraces, or rooftop gardens
- Soil-free system means there is no weeding, tilling, kneeling, or getting dirty
- No gardening experience is necessary
- Grows many fruits and almost any vegetable, herb, or flower—faster than in soil
- Uses less than 10% of the water and land involved in traditional gardening
- Reduces the need for pesticides, insecticides, or herbicides
- Fewer issues with climate, such as heat, cold, drought
- Help is just a call or click away
Because it utilizes aeroponics, Tower Garden’s closed-system technology recycles 100% of its nutrients and water. Plants therefore use less than 10% of both the water and the land that are commonly used in conventional and organic farming.*
Plus, the aeroponic growing system reduces the need for pesticides, insecticides, or herbicides. That’s because the all-natural earth minerals found in Tower Tonic® produce strong, healthy plants that can better protect themselves from plant pests and disease, and because the soil-less system is not subject to ground pests. So Tower Garden allows you to decide whether to use any chemicals
What Can You Grow?
Fruits & Vegetables
- Amaranth (vegetable type)
- Beans: Lima, bush, pole, shell, fava, green
- Broccoli Raab
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cabbage and Chinese cabbage
- Chard, all types
- Dandelion, Italian
- Eggplant, European and Asian
- Garbanzo beans
- Gourds, edible and ornamental
- Kinh gioi
- Lettuce, all types
- Mesclun Varieties
- Melons, all types